1. Dr. (Mrs.) Sarita U. K. Gulavane [specialist Gynaecology, Small Animals]
- M.V.Sc. (Animal Reproduction)
- Studied Small Animal Endoscopy with special reference to small animal reproductive disorders from University of Utrecht, Netherlands.
2. Dr. Trilok M. Telang [specialist Physician, Small Animals]
- Post Doctoral study in Toxicology from A&M University, Texas
3. Dr. Chandu C. Wakankar [specialist Surgeon, Small Animals]
4. Ms. Sheila Naharwar [specialist all Dog-breeds]
- Secretary Bombay Presidency Kennel Club (BPKC)
- The Doberman Lady of India
5. Mr. Abhijit Chitnis [Dog Trainer]
- Trained 67 dogs with their owners in various phases of obedience, protection, odour detection, tracking, in either single or group obedience classes.
- Judged the Obedience Trial at the first Royal K-9 Club show held in Dombivli.
- Invited by Bombay Veterinary College to give 2 hours lecture in K-9 Obedience.
Trained and handled:
- Indian Champion Belquest I Believe "Billy" to win 7 CCs including "Best Puppy in Show" and "7th Best in Show".
- Indian Champion Stillroven Half Serious "Couger" to win 5 CCs and 1 CD.
- Indian Champion Suzy, a beautiful chocolate Labrador owned by Mr. Prashant Kopikar for the Breed Ring.
- Indian Champion Dango V. D. Khaler Heide, an outstanding German imported German Shepherd Dog, for his first CC.
- Indian Champion Darbaxco's Danko of Komax, a rare all-black German Shepherd Dog owned by Mr. Prabhakar Sawant, Council Member of Indian National Kennel Club (INKC).
- Diana of Komax, a beautiful bitch in the Puppy Class won a CC and Best Opposite Sex.
- Indian Champion Inca Gold, a Saluki owned by Mr. Sanjeev Khandekar, Vice President, Enron, was a protest biter.
6. Mr. Sharad R. Sane [specialist Birds and Fishes breeder]
- B.Sc. in Zoology
- B.Sc. in Botany
- M.Sc. in Zoology (with specialization in Animal Psychology)
- Avicultural Society, U.K.
- Bombay Natural History Society, Bombay (India)
- Parrot Society, U.K.
- Bihang (BIOME), Bhubaneswar (India)
- SSC/IUCN - Oriental Fresh Water
- Chelonean Group, Sustainable Use Group
- Marine Products Export Development Authority, Govt. of India
- Zoo Advisory Committee (1975-77), Bombay (India)
- Technical Committee Barvi Zoological Safari Park
- Bird Group (1980), Govt. of India
- Drafted Master Plan of National Zoological Park, New Delhi.
- Bred successfully over 100 species of birds.
- Handled over 200 varieties of cage birds.
- Bred over 50 species of freshwater tropical aquarium fishes.
- Kept several species of Indian and foreign turtles and tortoises.
- Handled many species of lizards.
- Kept several species of frogs, toads, Tree Frogs, Newts, Salamanders and Cacealians.
- Bred Spanish Salamanders and Red Spotted Newts.
- Bred Albino Five Striped Squirrels and Gerbils.
- Kept or handled for short time small mammals like Mongooses, Hedgehogs, giant and Flying Squirrels, Marmasets, Mouse Deers, Langurs, Monkeys, and smaller cats like Jungle Cats, Tree Shrews and others